Inamo Restaurant Competition Terms and Conditions
How to enter:
- The Restaurant Reopening prize draw (the “Game”) is open to users of www.thefork.co.uk who are residents of the United Kingdom and are aged 18 or over. No purchase necessary. The Game is not available to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the Game.
- To participate, you must:
- Connect to your Instagram account (or create one for free);
- Follow @thefork_uk and @inamorestaurant
- Like this post
- Comment with emojis only what your summer plans are 5) Tag a friend you’d like to dine with between Monday 3rd May 2021, 9am and Sunday 9th May 2021, 6pm (UK time) for one entry
Winners and prizes
- One winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person.
- The winner will be notified by private message on their Instagram account on Monday 10th May 2021 and must provide their full name, email address. Telephone number and postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter before Monday 10th May 2021 6pm (UK time), then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winner will receive a meal for two people consisting of unlimited Asian tapas & sushi and free-flowing wine or beer from the Unlimited Asian tapas & sushi menu at Inamo restaurant in Covent Garden, London, England or Inamo restaurant in Soho, London, England. T&Cs are visible on this page https://www.inamo-restaurant.com/in-house-vouchers/unlimited-food-drink . Valid until end of July depending on availability.
- The prize is supplied by Inamo restaurant in Covent Garden, London, England or Inamo restaurant in Soho, London, England. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prize is valid until July 30th at all times open except Saturdays and is dependent on availability.
- Prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Game is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that valid awards took place. To comply with this obligation, the Promoter will send the surname and county of the prize winners and, if applicable, copies of their winning Entries, to anyone who emails Joellis@thefork.com or writes to: the Legal department, TheFork, 7 Soho Square, London W1D 3QB (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month of the closing date stated in paragraph 2. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Game where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter's Privacy and Cookie Statement. See also paragraph 8 with regard to the announcement of winners.
- The Game is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and you agree to release Instagram of all liability in relation to any element of the Game.
- This Game is governed by the law of England and Wales and entrants to this Game submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Game is Bookatable Limited (trading as TheFork), registered in England and Wales under company number 04494036, the registered office of which is at 7 Soho Square, London W1D 3QB.