Foodie legends unite. It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for: TheFork Festival is back, with 50% off* your food bill at some of London's favourite restaurants.
Staying cozy at home is great but we still have a lot to discover, a lot to live, and a lot of places to explore. Some things only happen out there and at TheFork we know where they are.
Want to unleash the foodie in you? TheFork Festival is back and you’re invited! 🌟
From 21st April to 5th June, book amazing new dining experiences and get 50% off the food! You’ll have the opportunity to discover 100+ participating restaurants across London. Whether you are a fan of ramen, an Italian lover looking for the best truffle pasta or in love with something more spicy, you’ll be able to find the perfect restaurant for you during TheFork festival.
🍜 Enjoy Asian specialities
Taking a plane to East-Asia might be a little out of your budget now, but what if we tell you that you can experience its flavors and with a 50% discount? Check out the best Asian restaurants that will join TheFork Festival this year:
- - TheFork Rating: 9.3
- BOOK Bombay Rickshaw, Archway, London - TheFork Rating 9.4
- BOOK The Indian Dining Club - TheFork Rating 9.4
- - TheFork Rating 9.1
- BOOK Yuu Kitchen, East London - TheFork Rating 9.1
- - TheFork Rating 9.1
🍰 Treat yourself with a Michelin Restaurant
You, who are a gourmet by excellence and want to enjoy the most cutting-edge cuisine of the moment. This is the place for you:
- BOOK Silver Birch, Chiswick, London - TheFork Rating 9.4
- BOOK Bala Baya, London - TheFork Rating 9.2
- BOOK Corrigans Mayfair, London - TheFork Rating 9.6
- BOOK Lima, Fitzrovia, London - TheFork Rating 9.0
- BOOK Kahani, Belgravia, London - TheFork Rating 9.0
- BOOK Farzi Cafe, Haymarket, London - TheFork Rating 9.0
🍕Fall for an Italian
Do you want to close your eyes and travel to Tuscany to enjoy the best pasta EVER? Don’t worry, at TheFork festival you’ll have the opportunity to do it!
- BOOK Quadra, Parson's Green, London - TheFork Rating 9.6
- BOOK The Pizza Room, Mile End London - TheFork Rating 9.5
- -TheFork Rating 9.5
- BOOK Pasta Evangelists at Harrods, London - TheFork Rating 9.0
- BOOK Pane Cunzato, London - TheFork Rating 9.2
🥙 Try out Mediterranean diet
If you’re missing the flavors of Morocco, Spain, Greece or South of France, this Mediterranean list is for you!! Ready to enjoy the best Couscous??
- BOOK Naroon, London - TheFork Rating 9.3
- BOOK Salt And Plum, Fulham, London - TheFork Rating 9.3
- BOOK Bistro 1, London - TheFork 8.9
- BOOK Bab Mansour, London - TheFork 9.1
- BOOK The Cottage Restaurant - TheFork 9.4
Inspired? These restaurants are just a small taste of what’s on offer during TheFork Festival.
You may also read