This is our most Exclusive GIVEAWAY
On 30th May TheFork will celebrate it's first 15 years as Europe's leading online restaurant booking site! We will do it at the prestigious Ducasse Sur Seine restaurant in Paris with a more than special dinner composed of signature dishes by:
Alain Ducasse – 20 MICHELIN Stars
Fratelli Cerea – 8 MICHELIN Stars
Hélène Darroze – 6 MICHELIN Stars
Martin Berasategui – 12 MICHELIN Stars
Jessica Préalpato – Best Pastry Chef in the World (2019)
And... we wish you were there too! 💚
WIN a chance to attend this prestigious event in Paris for you and +1! Flights and hotels included ✈️🧳
Taking part is easy :
1. Follow the Instagram page thefork_uk
2. Comment on the dedicated Instagram post and tag a friend you would like to go to the event with
Read the complete rules below to find out out what is included in the prize. By entering you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
You have until 12 midnight on Sunday 15th May 2022 to participate. The draw will take place on Monday 16th May 2022.
Good luck!!! 💚
15th Anniversary Prize Draw: Terms and Conditions
How to enter:
- The 15th Anniversary Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to users of www.thefork.co.uk who are residents of the United Kingdom and are aged 18 or over. No purchase necessary. Entry to the Prize Draw is not available to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the Prize Draw.
- To enter, you must:
- Follow our (TheFork) Instagram Account found at @thefork_uk
- In the Instagram post dedicated to the contest, comment on the dedicated post by tagging the person with whom you would like to share this unique experience.
- Entries must comply with the following terms in order to be valid:
- You must submit only one entry per person (same Instagram account);
- Opening date: Thursday 12th May 2022. All entries must be submitted on the correct Instagram account by 12 midnight on Sunday 15th May, 2022;
- You and your intended companion must have valid documents (Passports and Visa (if necessary)); and
- You and your companion must be available on the dates 30th May and 31st May 2022.
Winners and prizes
- The winner will be chosen by a random draw.
- The winner will be notified by private message on their Instagram account on Monday 16th May 2022 and must provide their postal address, email address and valid telephone number to claim the prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter before Wednesday 18th May 2022 6pm (UK time), then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is a trip to Paris from 30th May to 31st May 2022 , taking a companion of your choice, to experience an exclusive and unique dinner composed of signature dishes from 5 of the most renowned European Chefs who have won a combined number of over 40 Michelin Stars.
- Travel to Paris will be provided by the Promoter together with accommodation in Paris on the night of 30th May 2022. Travel will only be provided on the dates of May 30th and 31st May 2022. Travel and accommodation costs will only be covered for travel from within the UK using travel routes and methods chosen by the Promoter.
- Any allergies or specific food requirements of you and your companion must be notified to the Promoter at the time you are notified that you are a winner.
- Changes to your companion can only be made with the agreement of the Promoter. You and your companion must be over 18 years old.
- Travel insurance will NOT be provided by the Promoter.
- If for any reason whatsoever you or your companion cannot travel at the arranged time and by the route offered, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other alternative prize. Prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter is required to either publish or make available information that indicates that valid awards took place. To comply with this obligation, the Promoter will send the surname and county of the prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning Entries, to anyone who emails @email or writes to Legal department, TheFork, 7 Soho Square, London W1D 3QB (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month of the closing date stated in paragraph 3. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at @email. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter's Privacy and Cookie Statement. See also paragraph 11 with regard to the announcement of winners.
- The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and you agree to release Instagram of all liability in relation to any element of the Prize Draw.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or your companion or to accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This Prize Draw is governed by English law and entrants to this Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Bookatable Limited (trading as TheFork) (the “Promoter”), registered in England and Wales under company number 04494036, the registered office of which is at 7 Soho Square, London W1D 3QB.
You may also read